Murray served as manager of the Chadwick Square branch when it was Commonwealth National Bank before the merger with United Bank in 2009.
What does CNB stand for?
CNB stands for Commonwealth National Bank (Alabama)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNB
We have 75 other meanings of CNB in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens National Bank
- City National Bank
- City News Bureau (Chicago, Illinois)
- Club National des Bécassiers (French: National Woodcock Club)
- Club Naturiste de Besançon (French: Besançon Naturist Club; Besançon, France)
- Club Nautique de Bouchemaine (French water sports club)
- Code Name Base
- Colégio Notarial do Brasil - Conselho Federal (Brazil)
- Comité National de Biophysique (French: National Committee for Biophysics)
- Commission Nationale des Bourses (French: National Commission for Scholarships)
- Conseil National du Bruit (French: National Council of Noise)
- Construction Navale Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Shipbuilding; Bordeaux, France)
- Core Network Bicasting
- Corresponsales No Bancarios (Spanish, Colombia)
- Country Natural Beef
- Croatian National Bank
- Cumulonimbus (clouds)
- Currículo Nacional Base (Spanish: Base National Curriculum; Guatemala)
- Czech National Bank
- Canadian Norwegian Business Association (Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nashville, TN 22 22 Advance Bank Baltimore, MD 23 21 First Tuskegee Bank Tuskegee, AL 24 23 Commonwealth National Bank Mobile, AL 25 24 United Bank of Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA Company Chief Executive Carver Federal Savings Bank Deborah C.
38) In Commonwealth National Bank of Dallas,(39) the Fifth Circuit stated that the government's position was that if it prevailed under Sec.
Murray of Charlton served as manager of the Chadwick Square branch when it was part of Commonwealth National Bank before the merger with United Bank in 2009.