Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative organised a two- day meeting in the Capital, in the wake of the gang rape incident that took place in December and exposed various lacunae in the policing system.
What does CHRI stand for?
CHRI stands for Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHRI
We have 29 other meanings of CHRI in our Acronym Attic
- Commission for Human Rights and Good Governance
- Center for Human Rights and Global Justice
- Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital (Lexington, Kentucky)
- Centre Hospitalier Régional Hutois (Huy, Belgium)
- Camden Hills Regional High School (Rockport, ME)
- Chechen Republic of Ichkeria
- China Health Resource, Inc. (traditional Chinese medicine products)
- Christian Hits Radio, Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Christiansted National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Coalition for the Human Rights of Immigrants
- Comprehensive Human Rights Initiative
- Criminal History Record Information
- Committee for Health Rights in the Americas (San Francisco, CA)
- Criminal History Records Information Act (Pennsylvania)
- Chautauqua Home Rehabilitation and Improvement Corporation (Mayville, NY)
- Committee for Health Rights in Central America
- Council on Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Education
- Consolidated Hazardous Material Reutilization and Inventory Management Program
- California Historical Resources Information System
- Chemical Hazards Response Information System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan under Musharraf's emergency rule has no place in the Commonwealth," the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative said.
Andrew Galea Debono works with the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative Article courtesy of Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative Aujourd'hui 13 mars, nous celebrons encore la Journee du Commonwealth, le theme de l'annee etant: 'Sante et Vitalite'.
To date, although the foundation has advanced its network around nonstate governance and has provided the framework for the innovative Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative (CHRI) of some eight professional associations and has nurtured the CPSU, the Commonwealth secretariat has not been actively engaged in several current issues, such as landmines or small arms.
D) Alaso Alice Asianut MP of Uganda and Nigel Evans MP of the United Kingdom * E) Rick Stapenhurst of the World Bank Institute and Charmaine Rodrigues of the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative * F) Senator Raynell Andreychuk of Canada and Dianne Yates of New Zealand The final plenary session dealt with the Trend Towards Supra-national Parliaments.
In fact, a latest study of at least two dozen RTI applications by the Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative ( CHRI) suggests otherwise.