We have made this logo of Commonwealth Games to wish our players best of luck," said Manpreet Kaur, school student.
What does CWG stand for?
CWG stands for Commonwealth Games (Commonwealth of Nations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWG
We have 150 other meanings of CWG in our Acronym Attic
- Certification Working Group (WiMAX Forum)
- Christians with Guns (gaming clan)
- Clark Wilson Group
- Cold Water Grave (band)
- Cold Weather Glove
- Collaboration Working Group
- Colonial Waterbird Group (now Colonial Waterbird Society)
- Commercial Working Group (TAT-14)
- Committee Working Group (various organizations)
- Commonality Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olympic and Commonwealth Games gold medallist, Sir Chris Hoy, has today confirmed to Commonwealth Games Scotland ( CGS) that he is no longer available for selection for the Commonwealth Games in Delhi in October," CGS said.
CYCLIST David Millar has been given the green light to compete for Scotland at the Commonwealth Games next year after appealing against his life ban.
The contract to become the preferred communications and media partner to the Commonwealth Games Council for Wales was hotly contested with companies across the UK submitting tender proposals.
Byline: MICHAEL BAILLIE THE Scotland squad for the XVII Commonwealth Games in Manchester was announced yesterday but future teams will suffer at major sporting events if more funding isn't found.