States need to take action to make sure they can enforce the law and ensure their residents can fully benefit from it," said Commonwealth Fund vice president Sara Collins in a statement.
What does CMWF stand for?
CMWF stands for Commonwealth Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CMWF in our Acronym Attic
- Clinton Montague Website Consultant (Oxford, UK)
- Commander, Mine Warfare Command
- Consolidated Mutual Water Company (Colorado)
- Cycle Messenger World Championships
- Calleguas Municipal Water District (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Countermeasure Washdown (US DoD)
- Craig Marsterson Web Design (UK)
- Christian Ministries with Disabled Trust (New Zealand)
- Continuous Media Web
- Compartmented Mode Workstation Evaluation Criteria
- Carbon Market Working Group
- Cetacean Mitigation Working Group (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts; Australia)
- Climate Monitoring Working Group (US NOAA)
- Collaborative Management Working Group (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Communion with God (Neale Donald Walsch book)
- Community Media Working Group
- Configuration Management Working Group
- Call Message Waiting Indicator
- CLASS Message Waiting Indicator (CLASS = Custom Local Area Signaling Services)
- 20,000 Cornish Men Will Know The Reason Why
Samples in periodicals archive:
A local health system scorecard released in March by the Commonwealth Fund has found significant differences in access, health costs and outcomes within states and among the nation's largest cities.
A survey from the Commonwealth Fund found a "profound income divide" between people with lower and higher incomes involving their health insurance status and their access to care.
Byline: Jessica Leving WASHINGTON - Massachusetts placed seventh in a national state-by-state ranking of health care quality by the Commonwealth Fund Commission on a High Performance Health System.
HEAL NY has awarded $160 in grants committed to health IT infrastructure throughout the state, says the study, which was supported by the New York-based Commonwealth Fund.
Most Americans favor a continuation of the employer-based health insurance system and say that they believe health insurance costs should be shared among individuals, employers, and the government, the results of a survey conducted by the Commonwealth Fund show.