The Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions is prosecuting the matter.
What does CDPP stand for?
CDPP stands for Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDPP
We have 12 other meanings of CDPP in our Acronym Attic
- Child Development Project Officer (India)
- Civil Disturbance Planning and Operations
- Constant Proportion Debt Obligation
- Cats, Dogs & Peace of Mind (London, UK pet care)
- Center on Drugs and Public Policy
- Centre de Donnees de la Physique des Plasmas (French: Data Center of Physics of Plasmas)
- Chemical Development Pilot Plant (Janssen Pharma in Geel, Belgium)
- Children's Data Processing Program (West Virginia)
- Christian Democratic Peoples' Party (Moldova)
- Chronic Disease Prevention Program (California)
- Community Development and Public Policy (Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program; University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Centre for Development Planning Projections and Policies (United Nations)
- Caisse de Dépôt et de Placement du Québec
- California Department of Parks and Recreation (Sacramento, CA)
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata, Rhizomelic Form
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Reporter
- Compressor Discharge Pressure Right Engine
- Customer Dial Pulse Receiver
- Contrat de Développement de Pays de Rhône-Alpes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions has withdrawn charges against CFMEU official Noel Washington for refusing to 'dob in' workers to Australia's controversial building industry watchdog.
But the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions appealed and he was given three more years' jail.