In the HPO Model, the Commonwealth Centers for High Performance Organizations use a construct known as the "Networked Talent Model" to ensure all employees have the skills necessary to align and integrate their efforts with the organization's strategic and immediate needs.
What does CCHPO stand for?
CCHPO stands for Commonwealth Centers for High Performance (Virginia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- California Childcare Health Program
- Certified Correctional Health Professional
- Chinese Community Health Plan (San Francisco, CA)
- Cold Climate Heat Pump (energy design)
- Combined Cooling Heating and Power
- Constant Conductance Heat Pipe
- Contra Costa Health Plan (Martinez, CA)
- Centre for Collaborative Health Professional Education (Memorial University; Canada)
- Centre for the Conservation of Historic Parks and Gardens (UK)
- Chester County Historic Preservation Network (West Chester, PA)
- Cambridge Centre for Housing and Planning Research (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Canadian Consortium for Health Promotion Research
- Center for Clinical Health Policy Research (Duke University)
- Clinical Classification for Health Policy Research (now Clinical Classifications Software)
- Center for Correctional Health and Policy Studies (Washington, DC)
- Columbia Center for Homelessness Prevention Studies (New York)
- Columbia Chapter Health Physics Society (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Richland, WA)
- Cuyuna Country Heritage Preservation Society (est. 1989; Crosby, MN)
- Ching Chung Hau Po Woon Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Calendar of Charter Rolls (UK)