The BFN is replacing the Area Common User System Modernization Plan and takes advantage of existing and directed capabilities.
What does CUS stand for?
CUS stands for Common User System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CUS
We have 84 other meanings of CUS in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Universitario Sportivo (Italian: Universtity Sport Center)
- Chemical Update System (EPA)
- Chicago Union Station (railroad company)
- Chronic Undifferentiated Schizophrenia (mental disease)
- Co-operative Union of Serbia
- Coefficient d'Utilisation du Sol (French: Land Use Coefficient)
- Coherent Unit Set
- Comité Universitaire de Solidarité
- Commander, Undersea Surveillance (US Navy)
- Common User Subsystem
- Communauté Urbaine de Strasbourg (French: Urban Community of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- Compression Ultrasonography
- Concordia University System
- Confederación de Unificación Sindical (Spanish: Confederation of Labor Unification, Nicaragua)
- Constant Unit Service
- Contiguous United States
- Correctional Unit Supervisor
- Cute Useless Stuff (polite form)
- I'm Concerned, I'm Uncomfortable, I'm Scared (health safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Videcom supplies IT products to airline and airport customers, including common user systems that manage seat allocation, passenger boarding, departure control, baggage tracking and aircraft load and balance calculations.
The VTM Common User System is a local area network of PC computers for workstations, gateways and servers, controlled by Videcom's purpose-designed Windows-based software and linked to the airport's own departure control system.