The directorate General Taxation and Customs Union is managing the Common Communication Network and Common System Interface (CCN/CSI) project that supports a common, secure and reliable infrastructure interconnecting national Customs and Taxation administrations.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Common System Interface (Intel processor interconnect standard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Systems Integrator (IBM)
- Commission on Systemic Interoperability (est. 2005)
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (Amherst, NY)
- Commodity Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Commodity Systems, Inc.
- Common Sense Initiative
- Common Service Interface (security; EU)
- Common Shared Infrastructure
- Common Software Interface
- Communication Sciences Institute
- Communications Solutions Incorporated
- Communications Systems International (various locations)
- Communications Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Communications, Services and Infrastructure (industry)
- Communications-Computer Systems Integration
- Community of Independent States
- Community Service Initiative (various locations)
- Compact Source Iodide
- Companion of the Star of India