amp;#8220;This enables our customers to harness the power of our dual-processor architecture and to apply both processors to their application with the flexibility and common software interface that enables us to share tasks and offload processing between the processors.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Common Software Interface
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Software, Inc. (Midland, MI)
- Commercial Systems Integrator (IBM)
- Commission on Systemic Interoperability (est. 2005)
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (Amherst, NY)
- Commodity Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Commodity Systems, Inc.
- Common Sense Initiative
- Common Service Interface (security; EU)
- Common Shared Infrastructure
- Common System Interface (Intel processor interconnect standard)
- Communication Sciences Institute
- Communications Solutions Incorporated
- Communications Systems International (various locations)
- Communications Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Communications, Services and Infrastructure (industry)
- Communications-Computer Systems Integration
- Community of Independent States
- Community Service Initiative (various locations)
- Compact Source Iodide
Samples in periodicals archive:
A vulnerability in a common software interface -- in this case Java -- is hit multiple times by different malware campaigns, usually in quick succession.