What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Common Service Interface (security; EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Satellite Imagery
- Commercial Satellite Interconnectivity
- Commercial Software, Inc. (Midland, MI)
- Commercial Systems Integrator (IBM)
- Commission on Systemic Interoperability (est. 2005)
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (Amherst, NY)
- Commodity Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Commodity Systems, Inc.
- Common Sense Initiative
- Common Shared Infrastructure
- Common Software Interface
- Common System Interface (Intel processor interconnect standard)
- Communication Sciences Institute
- Communications Solutions Incorporated
- Communications Systems International (various locations)
- Communications Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Communications, Services and Infrastructure (industry)
- Communications-Computer Systems Integration
- Community of Independent States