com)-- “The Data Transparency Coalition is advocating for common sense initiatives that encourage the productivity and transparency necessary for government reform,” said Hudson Hollister, executive director of the Data Transparency Coalition.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Common Sense Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1006 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial SATCOM Interconnectivity (Sprint)
- Commercial Satellite Imagery
- Commercial Satellite Interconnectivity
- Commercial Software, Inc. (Midland, MI)
- Commercial Systems Integrator (IBM)
- Commission on Systemic Interoperability (est. 2005)
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (Amherst, NY)
- Commodity Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Commodity Systems Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Commodity Systems, Inc.
- Common Service Interface (security; EU)
- Common Shared Infrastructure
- Common Software Interface
- Common System Interface (Intel processor interconnect standard)
- Communication Sciences Institute
- Communications Solutions Incorporated
- Communications Systems International (various locations)
- Communications Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Communications, Services and Infrastructure (industry)
- Communications-Computer Systems Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the proposed zoning changes are common sense initiatives that should have been permitted long ago but were not because modern green building practices had not been considered in 1961.
In the healthcare, catering and restaurant industries, implementing this is a common sense initiative for safety-conscious managers.
To solicit industry input in conducting research and setting environmental policy, the EPA implemented the Common Sense Initiative (CSI) in 1995 for six pilot industrial sectors: automobile manufacturing, computers and electronics, iron and steel work, printing, metal finishing, and petroleum refining.
It is meant to build on existing EPA programs, such as the Common Sense Initiative, the Environmental Leadership Program, Star Track and others.
Environmental Protection Agency has developed a "Common Sense Initiative" and established the Common Sense Initiative Council chaired by the EPA administrator.