The problem was compounded because Ascension Health "has a common reporting system through Hyperion, the enterprise reporting software," notes Dawn Davidson, St.
What does COREP stand for?
COREP stands for Common Reporting System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COREP
We have 1 other meaning of COREP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Observation and Research in Mathematics (est. 1972)
- Complément Retraite Mutualiste (French: Mutual Retirement Supplement)
- Council on Realizing Excellence in Management
- Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program
- Comite Revolucionario de Mocambique (Revolutionary Committee of Mozambique)
- Contextual Reference Monotony (plagiarism detection algorithm)
- Corporation for Research and Enterprise Network
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria
- Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria
- Consortium of Regional Ecological Observatories
- Common Solvency Ratio Reporting
- Regional Fisheries Committee for the Gulf of Guinea (Libreville Gabon)
- Comitato dei rappresentanti permanenti (Italian: Permanent Representative Committee; EU)
- Comité dos Representantes Permanente (French: Committee of Permanent Representatives of EU Member States)
- Commission Régionale du Patrimoine Historique, Archéologique et Ethnologique (French: Regional Historical, Archaeological and Ethnological Commission)
- Confirming Requisition Follows
- Commission Registration System
- Computer Assisted Order Routing and Execution System
- Council of Racial and Ethnic Students (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Communications Requirements, System Configuration & Equipment List
Samples in periodicals archive:
106-107, grant agencies have made progress in some areas of grant administration, but in other areas, particularly the development of common reporting systems, progress is just beginning.