Najm' is an integrated system that combines together various technological applications and data bases from different sources comprehensively in one place, and will provide situational awareness of ongoing events as well as a common operational picture displayed over dynamic maps.
What does CST stand for?
CST stands for Common Operational Picture (COP) Synchronization Tools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CST
We have 570 other meanings of CST in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Support Training
- Combat Survival Training (USAFA)
- Combat Systems Targeting/Training
- Combinatorial Set Theory (mathematics)
- Combined Statistical and Technology (based MACT floor procedure)
- Combined System Test
- Combined Systems Test (NASA)
- Comma Separated Table
- Command Specification Time
- Commission Supérieure Technique de l'Image et du Son (French audio-visual professionals association)
- Common Spanning Tree (Cisco)
- Common Specialist Training
- Communications Services Tax (various locations)
- Communications Subtest
- Communications Support Team (USAF)
- Community Security Trust (Jewish defense group in UK)
- Community Support Team
- Compagnie Sucrière du Tchad (French: Chad Sugar Company; Chad)
- Competency to Stand Trial (jurisprudence)
- Competitively Sensitive Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
borders with a chain of radars, cameras and heat and motion detectors, allowing border patrol agents working from a common operational picture to make targeted responses to incursions.
However, logisticians are still trying to determine how to integrate not only ammunition STAMISs but also other information systems to create a logistics common operational picture for the commander to enable rapid, accurate decisionmaking capabilities.
It facilitates collaboration and provide a common operational picture to help manage and monitor incident response.
Introducing this capability for C-130s and combat controllers in the field brings mobility aircrews into the common operational picture.
Currently we are working to develop an exportable proof of concept of a Joint Logistics Common Operational Picture in collaboration with Central Command (CENTCOM).