the leading supplier of Common Lisp based tools and Graph Database technology for the Semantic Web, today announced Allegro CL v9.
What does CLISP stand for?
CLISP stands for Common Lisp (ANSI Common Lisp Implementation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CLISP
- Cebuana Lhuillier Insurance Solutions (Philippines)
- Classe d'Intégration Scolaire (French: School Integration Class)
- Clear Lake Intermediate School (Houston, TX)
- Closed-Loop Instrument System
- College of Information Studies (University of Maryland)
- College of Library and Information Services (University of Maryland, College Park)
- Consortium for Latino Immigration Studies (South Carolina)
- Chloride Ion Specific Electrode
- Children's Learning in Science Project (est. 1987; UK)
- Collège de Liaison des Internes de Santé Publique
- Client/Server Software Performance Evaluation
- Center for Labor Information and Training
- Clinical Librarians and Information Skills Trainers (est. 2002; UK)
- Command List
- Classical Literature
- Coalition for the Liberation of Itinerant Tree-Dwellers
- Command Line Interface Tool
- Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society (Red Dwarf Sci-Fi Series)
- Centre de Liaision des Industries Transformatrices de Viande (Liaison Centre for fhe Meat Processing Industries in the EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Readers with knowledge of Macintosh Common Lisp can examine the program code and, if desired, modify it.
1 of its LispWorks implementation of Common Lisp, for Windows and Unix.