When two people are engaged in a common learning experience with a mentor or teacher, there is a rich interchange of graphical, emotional, and verbal representations.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Common Learning Experience
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 142 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Lens Extraction (ophthalmic surgery)
- Cleveland, OH, USA - Hopkins International Airport (Airport Code)
- Clinical Lab Expo (healthcare)
- Collaborative Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Collège Lycée Expérimental (French experimental school)
- Columnar-Lined Esophagus
- Command Launch Equipment
- Command Line Editor (computing)
- Commercial Landscape Estimator
- Commission Locale d'Environnement (French: Local Environment Committee)
- Community Legal Education
- Complete Local Excision
- Congenital Lobar Emphysema
- Consistent Life Ethic (ideology)
- Construction Licensing Executive
- Constructivist Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Continuing Learning Experience
- Continuing Legal Education
- Continuous Lumbar Epidural
- Control Law Electronics (aerospace engineering)