Under the partnership, SKC&C has adopted VeriFone's OpenAPI common interface standards that govern communication between a mobile wallet and a merchant's acceptance device.
What does CINS stand for?
CINS stands for Common Interface Standard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CINS
We have 37 other meanings of CINS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Integrated Natural Resources and Agriculture Management
- Canadian-International Nurse Researcher Database
- Cayman Islands National Recovery Fund
- Cooperative International Neuromuscular Research Group
- Climate Impacts and Natural Resource Systems Group (Queensland Department of Natural Resources; Australia; est. 1990)
- Canada India Network Society (professional network)
- Catastrophic Incident of National Significance
- Certified Innovation Strategist (Global Innovation Institute certification)
- Child in Need of Services
- Child in Need of Supervision
- Communications, Intelligence and Networking Systems (US DoD)
- Cooperationne Italiana Nord-Sud (French)
- Cumberland Island National Seashore (wildlife preservation)
- CUSIP International Numbering System
- Canadian Indigenous and Native Studies Association (annual conference)
- Community Information Network for Southern Africa
- Consultores en Ingenieria, SA de CV (Mexico)
- Center for Integrative Natural Science and Mathematics
- Computer Information and Network Security Center (Depaul University; Chicago, IL)
- Center for Integrated Nano Science and Engineering (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KeyFly CDN system uses professional Conditional Access Modules (CAM) embedded in all kind of professional receivers (IRD) through the Common Interface standard, guaranteeing fully interoperability with all manufacturers.
Trouble is, said the presenters, it's difficult to get anyone to agree on a common interface standard.