In this context, one of the main aims of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is to identify and define the key competences necessary for personal fulfillment, active citizenship, social cohesion and employability in a knowledge society.
What does CEFRL stand for?
CEFRL stands for Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centro de Estudios Fronterizos y de Promoción de los Derechos Humanos, AC (Spanish: Center for Border Studies and the Promotion of Human Rights; Mexico)
- Center for the Expansion of Fundamental Rights (animal rights; Coral Springs, FL)
- Chinese Experimental Fast Reactor (nuclear energy)
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Centre Français de l'Anticorrosion (French: French Center of Corrosion Protection; Paris, France)
- Centro de Información y Realización Cinematográfica (Spanish: Center for Information and Film Making; Bolivia)
- Centre de Formation et de Recherche Éducative et Sociale (French: Center for Educational and Social Training and Research; Nantes, France)
- Centre Français d'Etudes en Sciences Sociales (French: French Center for Studies in Social Sciences; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Centre for Financial Regulation and Innovation (est. 2016; UK)
- Cercle Francophone de Recherche et d'Information Carl Gustav Jung (French: Francophone Circle of Carl Gustav Jung Research and Information)
- Center for Economic and Financial Research and Studies
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (North Carolina)
- Central East Farm Supply (wholesale company; Canada)
- Certificate in Financial Studies (Priestley College; Warrington, UK)
- Comité Européenne des Fabricants de Sucre (European Committeee of Sugar Manufacturers)
- Corporate Employee Financial Services
- Crashworthy External Fuel System (US Army aviation)
- Centro di Fisica degli Stati Aggregati
- Centro Educacional da Fundacao Salvador Arena (Portuguese: Salvador Arena Foundation Education Center; Brazil)
- Consejeros Economicos y Financieros SA (San José, Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are currently doing what we can to gain wider recognition and use of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages in Estonia.
The ELP constitutes a practical application of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages as prescribed by the European Counsel of Languages; a reference which amongst other things, provides a scale of evaluation of the general competence of a learner.