The 0405-1000M transistor is designed for high performance, with a common emitter, class C, output stage offering unparalleled performance of 1000W of peak power and 70% collector efficiency at 450MHz.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Common Emitter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Combustion Efficiency
- Combustion Engineering
- Comhphobal Eorpach (Gaelic: European Community)
- Comisión Europea (Spanish)
- Comité d'Entreprise (French)
- Command Element (MAGTF; US DoD)
- Command Entity
- Commanders Evaluation
- Commemorative Edition
- Commercial Entity
- Common Entrance (England schools)
- Common Environment
- Common Era (substitute for AD)
- Communauté Européenne (French: European Community)
- Communications Electronics
- Communications Element
- Communications Engineering, Inc.
- Communications Enhancement (various organizations)
- Communications Equipment
- Community Edition (software)