There are at least 11 different common data link programs and three additional ones for the Marine Corps, he pointed out.
What does CDL stand for?
CDL stands for Common Data Link
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDL
We have 268 other meanings of CDL in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative Deep Learning
- Collaborative Digital Library
- Collectif Démocratie et Libertés (French: Collective Democracy and Freedom)
- Collège du Léman (Swiss international boarding school; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Color Decision List (American Society of Cinematographers; video production)
- Colorado Department of Labor
- Comité de Développement Local (French: Local Development Committee)
- Comité Départemental de Libération (French: Departmental Committee of Liberation)
- Comma Delimited
- Commercial Driver's License
- Common Download (OpenCable interface)
- Community Development Lending (various organizations)
- Community Development Library (Bangladesh)
- Community Disaster Loan (US FEMA)
- Component Definition Language
- Comptoir des Lumières (French lighting company)
- Computer Description Language
- Computer Design Language
- Concepts, Doctrine, and Literature
- Configuration Data List
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can also provide Apache and unmanned aircraft video to troops on the ground via the mini-tactical common data link.
Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) and BAE SYSTEMS, representing a world partnership in the development of wideband Tactical Common Data Link (TCDL) solutions, recently announced the successful completion of a six-month prototype deployment of Ku-band TCDL equipment onboard the USS Constellation (CV-64) Battle Group.