Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation.
What does CCIMT stand for?
CCIMT stands for Common Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (cardiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Michigan-Certified Court Interpreters
- Common Criteria Interpretations Management Board
- Center for Computer Integrated Manufacturing Enterprises (Oklahoma State University)
- Committee on Computers in Mathematics Education
- Chambre de Commerce et Industrie Marseille Provence
- Consultative Committee on Introduced Marine Pest Emergencies (Australia)
- Cadet Command Information Management System
- Central Course Information Management System (UK)
- Computer Center Institute for Molecular Science (Japan)
- Corrosion Control Information Management System (US Navy)
- Canadian Cryospheric Information Network
- Castello Cities Internet Network (websites)
- Chernobyl Children in Need
- Chronic Conditions Information Network
- Conjunctival-Corneal Intraepithelial Neoplasia (ophthalmology)
- Custom Card Identification Number
- Commerce Industry Navigation and Agriculture (Constanata, Romania; Chamber of Commerce)
- Commission Consultative des Installations Nucléaires de Base (French: Consultative Committee of Basic Nuclear Installations)
- Canadian Community Investment Network Cooperative (est. 2004)
- Chiese Cristiane Italiane Nord Europa (Italian: Italian Christian Churches of Northern Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Common carotid intima-media thickness is correlated with myocardial sow reserve in patients with coronary artery disease: a useful non-invasive indicator of coronary atherosclerosis.