Joanne Dwyer, 23, of Llanishen, Cardiff, was among seven St John Cymru Wales youth volunteers who delivered a BabySafe course to 40 parents and carers - teaching them how to deal with common accidents and injuries among children and babies.
What does COMAC stand for?
COMAC stands for Common Accident
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of COMAC
- Coupling-Of-Mode Analysis
- Court Of Military Appeals
- College of Marin Alumni Association
- Commander, Alaskan Air Command
- Commander, Allied Air Forces Central Europe
- Colegio Mexicano de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología Pediátrica, AC (Mexico)
- Compagnie Martiniquaise de Bâtiment (French: Building Company of Martinique)
- Construction Mayennaise Artisanale du Batiment (French construction company)
- Central Oregon Motorcycle and ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Club
- Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. (est. 2008; Shanghai, China)
- Coordinate Modal Assurance Criterion
- Commander, Air Combat Command
- Commission on Accreditation in Clinical Chemistry
- Communication Accessories Ltd
- College of Marketing and Design (Dublin, Ireland)
- College of Media Arts Design (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Conference on Management of Data
- Coalition Malienne des Droits de l'Enfant (French: Malian Coalition for the Rights of the Child)
- Commander, Allied Forces Central Europe
- Commander, Air Force Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to specialists, some of the most common accidents involving children include asphyxiation, choking, and accidental poisoning.
Children from Whitley Abbey Primary School learned about potential hazards, hidden dangers and the most common accidents at a masterclass given by Westleigh Developments.
The study also showed: MEN account for seven out of 10 awards THE average award to men was EUR27,246 compared with EUR26,771 to women ONE in three claims was paid out to workers aged between 25 and 34 SLIPS, trips, falls, faulty equipment and poor lifting and handling of goods were the most common accidents.
Topics discussed include codes and regulations, equipment types and descriptions, accident statistics, common accident causes, limiting liability, accident investigation, litigation, and expert opinions.
The directorate's plans for the occasion includes exhibitions, lectures and visits to schools and universities in addition to distribution of leaflets and booklets describing common accidents at home and precautionary measures," the director general said.
The most common accidents were damage to carpets, rugs, upholstery and electrical items including TVs and DVDs, while gadgets such as iPads and mobiles top the list of stolen goods.
The most common accidents include slips and trips, cuts from building materials, crush injuries, welding injuries and falls from height.