The new card will replace the common access cards that military personnel, government civilians.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Common Access Card (US DoD smart card technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Arms Center (Ft Leavenworth, Kansas)
- Combined Arms Center/Command
- Command & Control
- Command Aviation Company
- Commander's Access Channel
- Commandos d'Action Cubains (French)
- Commissaire Aux Comptes (French, financial)
- Commission Administrative de Coordination (French: Administrative Coordinating Committee; est. 1946)
- Commission on Accreditation for Corrections
- Committee on Athletics Certification (National Collegiate Athletic Association)
- Common And COTS
- Common Avionics Computer
- Communauté d'Agglomération Castelroussine (French: Agglomeration Community of Châteauroux; Châteauroux, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Cambrai (French: Agglomeration Community of Cambrai; Cambrai, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Chartres (French: Agglomeration Community of Chartres; Chartres, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Carcassonnais (French: Agglomeration Community of Carcassonne; Carcassonne, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Choletais (French: Agglomeration Community of Cholet; Cholet, France)
- Communauté de l'Agglomération Creilloise (French: Agglomeration Community of Creil; Creil, France)
- Communication Aid Centre (UK)
- Communication Architecture for Clusters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Viisage (Nasdaq:VISG), a provider of advanced technology identity solutions and parent company of Trans Digital Technologies (TDT), today announced that it has been selected by the United States Department of Defense (DoD) to support the production of secure, smart credentials as part of the agency's Common Access Card (CAC) program.
By Kim Plyler, Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer Public Affairs WASHINGTON (NNS)--Chief of Naval Operations ADM Vern Clark recently replaced his green military identification card with the new improved Geneva Convention Common Access Card (CAC).
Anteon International Corporation has been awarded a contract by the Naval Inventory Control Point (NAVICP) to provide Common Access Card (CAC) issuance support.
Under the Department of Defense's (DoD) new Common Access Card (CAC) program, Logicon is providing SCM's reader technology to the U.