He represents clients on ITAR and other export control compliance issues and assists clients with controlled asset identification and classification, commodity jurisdiction requests, implementation of export control compliance programs, export license applications, drafting of government-approved TAAs, MLAs, other export control-compliant collaboration agreements, performing export control audits and rendering benchmark reports, performing export control due diligence on acquisitions targets, drafting Export Control Manuals and Technology Control Plans, drafting voluntary disclosures on export control violations, and employment of foreign nationals subject to export controls.
What does CJR stand for?
CJR stands for Commodity Jurisdiction Request
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJR
We have 27 other meanings of CJR in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinator Job Queue
- Command Job Qualification Standard
- Camp de Jour Rosemont (Montreal, Canada)
- Care for Joint Replacement (healthcare)
- Career Job Reservation
- Cecil John Rhodes (British Prime Minister of the Cape Colony)
- Centre for Japanese Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Centre for Justice and Reconciliation (est. 2003; Netherlands)
- Club des Jeunes Renanais (French youth sports club)
- Columbia Journalism Review
- Cour de Justice de la République (French: Court of Justice of the Republic)
- Criminal Justice Reform (advocacy)
- Culpeper Regional Airport (airport code, VA)
- Civil Justice Reform Act
- Canadian Justice Review Board
- Central Japan Railway Company
- Cincinnati Junior Rowing Club (Cincinnati, OH)
- Community Justice Resource Center
- Crime and Justice Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Criminal Justice Research Center (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Commerce model contains a Submitted Export License Applications submodule, but unlike the State Department's Commodity Jurisdiction Request submodule, the Department of Commerce model contains a Commodity Classification Requests submodule (Figure 1).
He also advises clients regarding developing policies and procedures to prevent and detect violations and preparing license, classification and commodity jurisdiction requests.