A spokesman for the Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers said: "This goes to show that it really is a lottery whether people are granted asylum or not.
What does CDAS stand for?
CDAS stands for Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDAS
We have 38 other meanings of CDAS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Decision/Analysis Support
- Centre Départemental d'Action Sociale (French: County Center for Social Action; medical clinic)
- Centre for Developing-Area Studies (McGill University; Canada)
- Chichester and District Archaeology Society (UK; est. 1991)
- Cincinnati Dental Assistants' Society
- Climate Data Assimilation System
- Cognitive Decision Aiding System
- Combat Decision Aids System (algorithm and software for weapon-target pairing)
- Command and Data Acquisition Station
- Commission Diocésaine d'art Sacré (French: Diocesan Sacred Art Commission)
- Communauté Départementale d'Action Sociale (French: Departmental Community Social Action)
- Community Drug and Alcohol Service (UK)
- Computer Directory Assistance System
- Consumer-Directed Attendant Support (Medicaid)
- Control and Data Acquisition System
- Combined Doppler Acoustic Standard Criteria
- Clinical Data Acquisition Standards Harmonization
- Canadian Disabled Alpine Ski Team
- Can-Do Attitude Test
- Canadian Dental Aptitude Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alan Gibson of the Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers said: "This is barbaric.
The pressure group Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers called the ruling 'barbaric'.
The Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers claimed that assurances given in court by the Minister that the family would be given rights of residence in Germany were incorrect.
Elane Heffernan, of the Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers, said: "It's racist and inhumane.
The protest, in Trinity Street, was part of a national day of action organised by the Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers to put pressure on the government to scrap its controversial voucher scheme.
There will be a huge fuss," said Elaine Heffernan, of the Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers.
Elane Heffernan, of the Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers, said the family's lawyers confirmed they would not be deported today.