What does CUPL stand for?
CUPL stands for Committee on Unauthorized Practice of Law (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUPL
We have 2 other meanings of CUPL in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia University Partnership for International Development (New York, NY)
- Completely Universal Processor I/O Design
- Consortium for University Printing and Information Distribution
- Course and Unit Publication and Information Database (Monash University; Australia)
- Cultural Profile and Information Database (Belgium)
- Caribbean Universities Project for Integrated Distance Education (aka Caribbean Universities Portal for Integrated Distance Education)
- Credit Union Partners in Education
- Cambridge University Press India Pvt. Ltd.
- Canadian Undergraduate Physics Journal
- China University of Politics and Law (Beijing, China)
- Compiler for Universal Programmable Logic
- Comprehensive Upgradation Priority List (India)
- Cornell University Programming Language
- Comitato Unitario Pensionati Lavoro Autonomo (Italian: Independent Work Unit Pensioners)
- Cambridge University Press Limited Edition
- Comprehensive Unified Physics Learning Environment
- Committee on the Undergraduate Program in Mathematics (Mathematical Association of America)
- Canada-Ukraine Parliamentary Program
- Canberra Urban Parks and Places (Department of Urban Services; Canberra, Australia)
- Citizens United for Peace and Progress (Sierra Leone)