What does COSA stand for?
COSA stands for Committee on Sustainability Assessment (international consortium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COSA
We have 100 other meanings of COSA in our Acronym Attic
- Circles of Support and Accountability
- City of Saint Augustine (Florida)
- City of San Antonio (Texas)
- City of Santa Ana (California)
- Clustering Objects on Subsets of Attributes
- Co-Sex Addicts Anonymous (Minneapolis, MN)
- Codependents of Sex Addicts
- Collegiate Society of Advertising (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Combat Operational Support Aircraft
- Committee on Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Communications Open System Architecture
- Company of Science & Art
- Computational Social Aggregation
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coptic Orphans Support Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Corps Service Area
- Cost-of-Service Analysis
- Council of State Archivists
- Court of Special Appeals (Maryland)
- Council of State Administrative Agencies