With >350 liaisons and collaborators from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health, the Canadian Paediatric Society, the World Health Organization, and others, the 12-member 2004-2006 Committee on Infectious Diseases issued the current edition, which reflects the state of the art at the time of publication and is updated every 3 years.
What does CID stand for?
CID stands for Committee on Infectious Diseases
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CID
We have 320 other meanings of CID in our Acronym Attic
- Combat Intelligence Division (US DoD)
- Combined Immunodeficiency Disease
- Combined Immunological Deficiency
- Command Information Division
- Commanders Integrated Display
- Commanders Intelligent Display
- Commercial Importation Distribution (France)
- Commercial Item Description
- Commercial Item Determination (US DoD)
- Committee of Imperial Defense (UK)
- Common Intelligence Database
- Common Interest Development
- Communication Interface Device (Alcatel)
- Communications and Information Directorate (Economic & Social Research Council; UK)
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Directive
- Community Identification
- Community Improvement District
- Community Information Database (various locations)
- Community Investment Department (various organizations)
- Compact Iodine Discharge
Samples in periodicals archive:
For large spills involving blood or other human secretions or excretions, the American Academy of Pediatrics' Committee on Infectious Diseases recommends a freshly prepared solution of dilute (1:64) household bleach (V4 cup diluted in one gallon of water) or other chemical germicide be used as a disinfectant.