The AAP Committee on Environmental Health, under the editorial direction of Ruth Etzel and associate editor Sophie J.
What does COEH stand for?
COEH stands for Committee on Environmental Health (American Academy of Pediatrics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COEH
- Courtship of Eddie's Father (TV show)
- Contemporary Operating Environment Forces (Canadian Army)
- Contracted Out Employments Group (UK)
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (US)
- Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health (University of Manchester; UK)
- Certificate Of Exective Host
- Church of Earth Healing (Ohio)
- Cleveland Opportunities to End Hunger (Ohio)
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Education and Health Professions
- Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health Research (South Africa)
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- Center for Occupational Employment Information (New Jersey)
- Center on Entrepreneurial Innovation (Independent Institute; Oakland, CA)
- Central Office Equipment Installation (telecommunications)
- Coastal and Offshore Engineering Institute (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Components Of End Item
- Composition of Ending Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite a decline in exposures over the past two decades (American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Environmental Health 1998; Brody et al.