AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Washington, DC-based industry trade organisation Airlines for America said it has commended the International Civil Aviation Organization's Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection for recent moves.
What does CAEP stand for?
CAEP stands for Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (ICAO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAEP
We have 37 other meanings of CAEP in our Acronym Attic
- Crossing Area Engineer Operations Cell (Military)
- California Association of Educational Office Employees
- California Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Campus Alternative Education Program (at-risk students)
- Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians
- Centro de Apoyo a la Educación Popular (Spanish: Center for Popular Education Support; Bolivia)
- Certificat d'Aptitude à l'Education Préscolaire (French: Certificate in Early Childhood Education; Senegal)
- Certificat d'Aptitude a l'Exercice de la Profession
- China Academy of Engineering Physics
- Classification by Aggregating Emerging Patterns (computer theory)
- Communicating for Agriculture Education Program
- Computer-Aided Electronic Packaging
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (Washington, DC)
- Centre d'Achèvement et d'Essais des Propulseurs et Engins (French, Missile Test Facility)
- Center for Applied Environmental Public Health (Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana)
- China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
- Conferencia de la Asociación Española para la Inteligencia Artificial
- Center for Applied Ethics and Professional Practice (Newton, MA)
- Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
- Centre for Alternative Economic Policy Research (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feb 24, 2010 Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection ICAO announced that its Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection committed "to a timetable for the development of a [carbon dioxide] standard for commercial aircraft," aiming to have it ready in 2013.