org Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care www.
What does CoARC stand for?
CoARC stands for Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoARC
We have 4 other meanings of CoARC in our Acronym Attic
- City of Orange Amateur Radio (Orange, CA)
- Community Oscar Arnulfo Romero (school)
- Community Outreach & Advocacy for Refugees
- Confederation of Open Access Repositories
- Continuous Operational Assessment and Response
- Contracting Officer's Authorized Representative
- Coordination of Afghan Relief
- Customer Order Acceptance Record
- Customer Order Acquisition Record
- Central Oregon Agriculture Research Center
- Client-Oriented Agricultural Research and Dissemination Project (Uganda)
- Cooperative Ocean/Atmosphere Research Data Service
- Center for Oceanic Awareness, Research, and Education (Oakland, CA)
- Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment
- Creative Opportunities and Reality Expressions
- Central Ohio Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Colorado Army National Guard
- Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee (religious blog)
- Command On-Line Accounting & Reporting System
- Creating Options Aimed At Reducung Sexual Exploitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gannon University's (Erie, PA) Respiratory Care program has been reaccredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).