In: Committee Of University Librarians of Nigerian Universities (CULNU); Proceedings of the Ibadan and Ekpoma Seminars of 1992 and 1994.
What does CULNU stand for?
CULNU stands for Committee of University Librarians of Nigerian Universities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cambridge University Light Entertainment Society (England)
- Commission on Urban Life and Faith
- Credit Union League of Hong Kong
- Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (Thailand)
- Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative, Inc. (est. 1998; Hartford, CT)
- Cambridge University Libraries Information Bulletin (UK)
- Consortium of Undergraduate Law and Justice Programs
- Congenital Unilateral Lower Lip Palsy
- College of Urban Labor and Metro Affairs (Wayne State University; Detroit, MI)
- Colleges-University of Leicester Network (UK)
- Cambridge University Language Programme (UK)
- Caribbean University Level Programme
- Chronic Upper Limb Pain
- Command Ultrafine Lustre Paste (polishing paste)
- Columbia Underground Listing of Professor Ability (Columbia Univesity, New York)
- Clemson University Livestock Poultry Health (Clemson, South Carolina)
- CMOS Ultra-Low Power Radiation Tolerant
- Cambridge University Lightweight Rowing Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Law Society (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Capital University Law School (Columbus, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Committee of University Librarians of Nigerian Universities.