BARDO (TAP) - National Constituent Assembly (NCA) Speaker Mustapha Ben Jaafar received, Monday afternoon, President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) Jean-Claude Mignon and Chairman of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Albania Edmond Panariti, the NCA said in a press release.
What does CMCE stand for?
CMCE stands for Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCE
- Countermeasures Controller & Dispenser
- Current Mode Class D (amplifier type)
- California Motor Car Dealers Association
- Canada-Manitoba Crop Diversification Centre
- Centre of Mobile Communication for Developing Countries (India)
- Constant Maturity Collateralized Debt Obligation (finance)
- Constant Maturity Credit Default Swap
- Centre for Media and Culture in Education (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Circuit Mode Control Entity (telecommunications)
- Clean Money, Clean Elections (New York)
- Cre-Mediated Cassette Exchange
- Costa Mesa City Employees Association (California)
- Company Member Council Executive Committee (American National Standards Institute; Washington, DC)
- Credit Mutuel Centre Est Europe (Strasbourg, France)
- Canadian Mechanical Contracting Education Foundation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility (est. 1999; Canada)
- Canberra Multicultural Community Forum (est. 2006; Australia)
- CARICOM (Caribbean Community and Common Market) Multilateral Clearing Facility (est. 1977)
- Central Maintenance Computing Function
- Central Maryland Correctional Facility (Towson, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minister of Foreign Affairs Antonio Milososki, Chairman of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, Tuesday in Strasbourg expresses his dismay at Israel's military operation against Gaza humanitarian fleet.
Each chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe tends to develop more efficient, balanced and comprehensive program covering all the levels of the organization.
The origins of a charter for regional government in Europe go back to 1985, when a Charter of Local Self Government was approved by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe, a body with more members than - and not to be confused with - the EU.