Two other professional organizations of librarians--the Labor Issues Caucus of the Special Library Association (SLA) and the Committee of Industrial Relations Librarians (CIRL)--also address the provision of library services to organized labor, either on an in-house or outreach basis.
What does CIRL stand for?
CIRL stands for Committee of Industrial Relations Librarians
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIRL
We have 5 other meanings of CIRL in our Acronym Attic
- Comissió Interdepartamental de Recerca i Innovació Tecnològica (Interdepartamental Commission of Research and Technological Innovation)
- Centro Industrial do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Center for International Research on the Japanese Economy
- Common Interswitch Rekeying Key
- Critical Incident Response Kit (school safety; North Carolina)
- Cytoplasmic Insulin Receptor Kinase (biochemistry)
- Calcium Independent Receptor for Latrotoxin
- Canadian Institute of Resources Law (University of Calgary)
- Center for Integrating Research and Learning (Florida State University)
- Cochlear Implant Research Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory (University of Oregon)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in the Liberal Arts (Augustana University College, Camrose, Alberta, Canada)
- Chesapeake Information and Research Library Alliance
- Commercial/ Industrial Revolving Loan Fund (Illinois)
- Committee of Interns and Residents Legal Services (New York, NY)
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (French: International Center for Mathematical Meetings)
- Centre International de Ressources Microbiennes (French: International Center for Microbial Resource)
- Certificate In Risk Management
- Certified Identity Risk Manager (Identity Management Institute)