REGULATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION When European leaders upgraded the former Committee of European Banking Supervisors, Committee of European Securities Regulators, and Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors into independent EU agencies and cooperation platforms within a European System of Financial Supervisors, key spokesmen for the financial industry called on the Berlin government to make sure that Germany as the largest and most diversified financial sector in the European Union would be adequately represented in the personnel pool.
What does CEIOPS stand for?
CEIOPS stands for Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CEIOPS in our Acronym Attic
- Camden Elderly Irish Network (Ireland)
- Canadian Eco-Industrial Network
- Centre of Excellence in Integrated Nanotools (Faculty of Engineering; University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Contract End Item Number
- Center for the Environmental Implications of Nanotechnology
- Consortium for Embedded and Inter-Networking Technologies (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ))
- CALS Evaluation and Integration Office
- Community Environment Improvement Officers (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Council of Europe Information Office
- Construction, Equipment Installation, Operation, and Closure
- Credit Enhancing Interest Only Strip (cash flow asset)
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Centre on Emission Inventories and Projections
- Certified Employment Interview Professional
- Coastal Energy Impact Program
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Plan
- Customer Education and Information Program (automotive dealership customer lounge TV)
- Customer Experience Improvement Program (Microsoft)
- Communications-Electronics Implementation Plan Amendment
- Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell'Educazione e lo Sviluppo (Italian: International Center for the Promotion of Education and Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Tiner, the FSA's chief executive, is the authority's representative on the Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors and a member of the managing board of CEIOPS.
The European Commission and the Committee of European Insurance and occupational Pensions Supervisors have been taking comments on Solvency II, and the latter is expected to launch a quantitative study on the impact of the proposed directive soon.