Larue, the 1989 Humanist of the Year, is professor emeritus of biblical history and archaeology at the University of Southern California and chair of the Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion.
What does CSER stand for?
CSER stands for Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion (Council for Secular Humanism)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSER
We have 23 other meanings of CSER in our Acronym Attic
- Command Sequence
- Context Sequence Number
- Center for Software Engineering Research
- Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (Institute for Defense and Business)
- Centre for Solar Energy Research (UK)
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (UK)
- Clubul de Speologie Emil Racovita (Speleological Club Emil Racovita)
- Coarse Synchronization Error Rate
- Combat Systems Equipment Room
- Committee For The Scientific Examination Of Religion
- Communications Service Entrance Room
- Computer Security Enhancement Review
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research
- Consortium for Software Engineering Research
- Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility
- Critical Safety Evaluation Report
- Canadian System of Environmental and Resource Accounts
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race in America
- Central South East Regional Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larue is professor emeritus of biblical history and archaeology at the University of Southern California and chair of the Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion.