Pittner is also member of the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) at the EMEA.
What does CHMP stand for?
CHMP stands for Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHMP
We have 13 other meanings of CHMP in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Hidden Markov Model
- coupled hidden Markov model
- Chronic Hereditary Motor Neuropathy
- Constrained Hartree-Fock Orbitals
- Change Mode
- Change Permissions (Linux shell command)
- Complementary High Performance Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Centrale Humanitaire Médico-Pharmaceutique
- Certified Hazardous Materials Practitioner (Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers)
- Committee on Human Medicinal Products (European Medicines Agency)
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Monterey, CA)
- Cultural Heritage Management Plan
- Center for Hazardous Materials Research
- Center for Health Management Research
- Centre for Heavy Metals Research (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Carl Hankey Middle School (California)
- Center for Human-Machine Studies (Greensboro, NC)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (real estate agent certification)
- Chapel Hill Middle School (Douglasville, Georgia)