What does COSTED stand for?
COSTED stands for Committee On Science & Technology in Developing Countries
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Confederation of Scientific and Technological Associations in Malaysia
- Combat Service to The Army
- Computer Stored Ambulatory Record
- Corrective Optics Space Telescope Axial Replacement
- Covert Submarine Transmit & Receive
- Combined Sensors Target Acquisition, Recognition, Strike
- Cooperative Sourcing to Achieve Reductions in Spend (Pennsylvania)
- Coding Symbols for Thesaurus of Adverse Reaction Terms
- College of Science, Technology and Applied Arts of Trinidad and Tobago
- Commission on Science and Technology
- Commissioned Officer Student Training Extern Program (US Public Health Service)
- Communicators in Science and Technology Education Program (Sapporo, Japan)
- Comprehensive Supra Thermal and Energetic Particle Analyzer
- Congress on Software Technology and Engineering Practice
- Council for South Texas Economic Progress
- Command and Staff Exercise (US DoD)
- Conference on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles, Inc.
- Center for Optics, Sensing and Tracking in Homeland Security (UCONN)
- Civil Space Technology Initiative
- Committee on Scientific and Technical Information