Robin McAlpine, of the Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals, said universities are now pooling security information to beat the crime wave.
What does COSHEP stand for?
COSHEP stands for Committee Of Scottish Higher Education Principals
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee of Seven for Garosian Unification (Star Wars)
- Committee for Occupational Safety and Health
- Committee on Occupational Safety and Health
- Committee on School Health
- Control of Substances and Hazards
- Council for Occupational Safety and Health
- Council on Smoking and Health
- Hyperbolic Cosine
- Congress of Occupational Safety and Health Association Presidents (Australia)
- Conference of State Health and Environmental Managers
- Collective of Self Help Groups (Australia)
- Care of Substances Hazardous to Health (UK)
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health regulation (UK)
- Clearinghouse for Occupational Safety and Health Information
- Company Short Name (stock exchange)
- Central Ohio Society of Health System Pharmacists
- College of Sciences and Health Professions (Cleveland State University; Cleveland, OH)
- Canada Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (Department of Justice, Canada)
- Comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health Reform Act
- Council of State Historical Records Coordinators
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asked if he planned to resign as he arrived for an emergency meeting with SQA managers and the Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals, he blasted: "Absolutely not.
Robin McAlpine, of the Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals, said: "If we waste time on this, it will get harder.
A spokesman for the Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals said: "These fakes are useless and illegal.
The Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals believe the latest move will lead to certain unrest.
The review of fees has also been supported by the National Union of Students The powerful Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals, who represent Scotland's universities and higher education colleges, are also backing the idea.
Mrs Liddell will make her remarks in a speech to the annual forum of the Committee of Scottish Higher Education Principals, at Napier University in Edinburgh.