ISLAMABAD, May 19, 2011 (Frontier Star): Parliamentary Reporters Association has approved to increase number of Interim committee members from 14 to 50.
What does MC stand for?
MC stands for Committee Member (Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MC
We have 266 other meanings of MC in our Acronym Attic
- Major Branch Zone (neuron morphology)
- Mandatory Broadcast Zone (New Zealand aeronautical charts)
- Marburger Bund Zeitung (German: Marburger Bond Newspaper)
- Must Be Zero (reserved network protocol field)
- Monterey Bay Zen Center (Monterey, CA)
- Mount Baldy Zen Center (California)
- Moeilijk Brandbaar Zonder Halogenen (Dutch; fire retardent electric cable; Draka Holding NV)
- Maximum Bandwidth Zero Suppression
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a Private TV Channel, the militants attacked the Baizai Peace committee members with heavy weapons and during an exchange of fire, one Peace committee member died and two were injured.
AKEL spokesman Stavros Evagorou listed the "excellent" group of six candidates as: academic Iosif Iosif; AKEL deputy and central committee member Skevi Koukouma; current MEP Kyriacos Triantafyllides; AKEL deputy and central committee member Takis Hadjigeorgiou; Ayios Athanasios mayor and central committee member Kyriacos Hadjitoffis; and AKEL youth leader and central committee member Christos Christofides.
Literacy Committee members were asked not to complete the survey a second time.
Committee members must also be prepared to deal with the various parties who are influenced by the endowment's return and income, including: donors, parents, students, faculty, administrators, and other non-committee members of the governing board.
Paul Reilly, former chairman of The Print Council, executive committee member.
Audit committee members with knowledge of accounting issues and their related business ramifications translates into a higher stock price, according to a recent study by a University of Chicago researcher.
As a result of the crime trend analysis, committee members noted early signs of substance abuse and gang involvement in the crime trends.