Although Graziano says she has decided to lighten her load after taking a yearlong sabbatical, she continues to volunteer at the jail and a private residential treatment program for men, and has joined the board of Committed Partners for Youth, a mentoring program for children.
What does CPY stand for?
CPY stands for Committed Partners for Youth (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPY
We have 5 other meanings of CPY in our Acronym Attic
- Complex Attack (weapons)
- Corel Painter X
- Culebra Puerto Rico (airport code)
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata 2, X-Linked Dominant
- Common Picture eXchange Environment (International Imaging Industry Association)
- Charles Pack Experimental Forest (Washington)
- Close Proximity Sound Index
- Cancer Protein Expression Laboratory (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata 1, X-Linked Recessive
- Club Pongiste Yvetotais (French: Yvetot Table Tennis Club; Yvetot, France)
- Communist Party of Yugoslavia
- Community Partnership for Youth (Monterey, CA)
- Compare with Y (6502 processor instruction)
- Comptoir Papeterie Yvelines (French: Yvelines Desk Stationery; Yvelines, France)
- Crystal Palace Yarns (Richmond, CA)
- Cascade Presbytery Youth Assembly (Presbytery of the Cascades yearly event)
- Central Perkiomen Youth Association
- Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet (Carlisle, PA)
- Certified Professional Yacht Broker
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recreation staff also has expanded access to the program by offering it through youth day camps and to senior citizens and people with disabilities, he wrote, as well as through Centro LatinoAmericano, Big Brother Big Sister, Committed Partners for Youth and Lane County Youth Services.
Mentoring is an important topic for minority groups, and consultants hired by Lane County last year said the Department of Youth Services should do more with Committed Partners for Youth and others to find mentors.
told the crowd that the department needs to do more to connect youth to role models through organizations such as Committed Partners for Youth and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
Partners in the project, which began in January, include such organizations as Planned Parenthood, Committed Partners for Youth, Lane Workforce Partnership, Looking Glass and Ophelia's Place.
Committed Partners For Youth - Seeks adult mentors for children 6-17.
Committed Partners for Youth in Eugene received an award of $20,000 to explore the costs and benefits of co-locating youth organizations.