It led to a three-fold structure, which includes a Conference on World Mission and Evangelism, a Commission on World Mission and Evangelism and a staff group working on matters related to the Commission.
What does CWME stand for?
CWME stands for Commission on World Mission and Evangelism (World Council of Churches)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CWME in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Wireless and Mobile Computing (East Carolina University; Greenville, NC)
- Certified Workplace Money Coach (LFE Institute)
- Condensed World Mission Course (est. 1994)
- Conejo Women's Medical Center (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (US DoD)
- Computers Want Me Dead (band)
- Conventional Weapon(s) of Mass Destruction
- Conventional Weapons Management and Disposal
- Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Chronic Wound Management Decision Tree
- Cumbria Waste Management Environment Trust
- Canadian War Memorials Fund (est. 1916; Canada)
- Capital Works Management Framework (Australia)
- Charlotte Wilson Memorial Fund (Enfield, England, UK)
- Christopher Wallace Memorial Foundation (est. 1997)
- Close Wealth Management Group (UK)
- Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi
- Civil War Maps of Georgia
- Club West Members Golf Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Colonial War Memorial Hospital (Fiji)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A global conference on Christian mission has been proposed for late 2011 by the Commission on World Mission and Evangelism of the World Council of Churches.
At the same time, insisting on the intimate relationship between church mission and church unity, he has called attention to unresolved "faith and order" issues and has reasserted the wisdom of the conciliar missionary approach and of its instruments, the International Missionary Council and the Commission on World Mission and Evangelism.