Public Health Agency of Canada, Canada's Response to WHO Commission on Social Determinants of Health.
What does CSDH stand for?
CSDH stands for Commission on Social Determinants of Health (World Health Organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDH
We have 4 other meanings of CSDH in our Acronym Attic
- Commander Submarine Development Group One (US Navy)
- Configuration Systems Development Group
- Conflict, Security and Development Group (Department of War Studies; UK)
- Content and Service Discovery Guide
- Court Square Data Group, Inc. (Springfield, MA)
- Content Standard for Digital Geospatial Metadata (FGDC standard for digital geospatial Data)
- Central Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Commission Scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries
- Cartier Square Drill Hall (Governor General's Foot Guards and the Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa Armoury; Canada)
- Chronic Subdural Hematoma
- Customer Service Department Head
- Centre for Social Development and Humanitarian Affairs
- Community Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Central States Developmental Hockey League
- Centre for the Study of the Domestic Interior (UK)
- Citi Sustainable Development Investments
- Clinically Significant Drug Interaction (pharmacology)
- Community Self Determination Institute (Palmdale, CA)
- Computer Systems Development, Inc.
- Contract Status Data Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three key interventions proposed by the Commission on Social Determinants of HeaLth are: 1) Improving the conditions of daily Life--the circumstances in which people are born, grow, live, work and age.
References 1 Commission on Social Determinants of Health.
Central to the commission's recommendations is creating the conditions for people to be empowered, to have freedom to lead flourishing lives," said Sir Michael Marmot, a professor of epidemiology and public health at University College London, and chair of the WHO Commission on Social Determinants of Health, which prepared the report.
Commission on Social Determinants of Health (CSDH).
3) Beyond 2020 draws on the World Health Organisation's Commission on Social Determinants of Health.
Indeed, the launch of the Commission on Social Determinants of Health was designed to make the WHO more active in the social sphere.