What does CSTD stand for?
CSTD stands for Commission on Science and Technology for Development (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSTD
We have 35 other meanings of CSTD in our Acronym Attic
- Chattanooga State Technical Community College (Tennessee)
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College (Cincinnati, OH)
- Communications Society Technical Committee On Gigabit Networking (IEEE)
- Center for Social Theory and Comparative History (University of California Los Angeles)
- Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Denver, CO)
- Central Scotland Transport Corridor Studies
- Chinese Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Canadian Society for Training and Development
- Canonical Step-Trace Definition
- Centre for Staff Development and Training (University of Reading; UK)
- Computer Systems Test Division
- Condensed State-Transition Diagram
- Curriculum Studies and Teacher Development
- Commonwealth State Territory Disability Agreement (Australia)
- China Standard Technology Development Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Civil Service Training and Development Centre (Ireland)
- Combat System Test Development Director
- Civil Service Training and Development Institute (Hong Kong)
- Carrier Sense Time Division Multiple Access
- Center for the Study of Traumatic Encephalopathy (Boston University School of Medicine)