It's important for people to know that we remain fully accredited by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association," said Jim Nemitz, Ph.
What does COCA stand for?
COCA stands for Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COCA
We have 38 other meanings of COCA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Overland California & Pike's Peak Express Company
- Combat Operations Center - Ground Element
- Care of Children Act (New Zealand)
- Censorship Opposition Council of Australia
- Center on Contemporary Art (Seattle, WA)
- Central Office Code Administrators
- Chicago Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (US CDC)
- Coheed and Cambria (band)
- Color, Odor, Consistency, Amount (medical)
- Comprehensive Outcomes of Cognitive Assessment (used to assess knowledge gained through university studies)
- Conference Call
- Consent Order and Compliance Agreement
- Cooperative Caching Scheme
- Corpus of Contemporary American English
- Cost of Cracking Adjustment (encryption)
- Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Council on Child Abuse
- Council on Community Advocacy (disabilities)
- Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency