According to a report by the public relations office of Iran's Anti-Narcotics Headquarters, Iran's Residing Representative at UN Offices in Vienna Ali Asqar Soltaniyeh said that Iran was elected at the session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND) in Vienna.
What does CND stand for?
CND stands for Commission on Narcotic Drugs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CND
We have 102 other meanings of CND in our Acronym Attic
- Cannot Duplicate
- Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine (various universities)
- Centre National de la Danse (French: National Center of Dance)
- Certified Network Defender (cybersecurity)
- Check Node Decoder
- Chief of Naval Development
- China News Digest
- Chronic Neuroimmune Disease
- Circum-Nuclear Disk
- Command and Decision
- Committee of National Defence (Poland)
- Community and Neighbourhood Development Unit (Toronto, Canada)
- Comprehensive Network Database (Sprint)
- Computer Network Defense
- Congregation of Notre Dame (religious order)
- Conseil National de la Danse (French: National Council of Dance)
- Conselho Nacional do Desporto (Portuguese: National Sports Council)
- Constanta, Romania - Kogalniceanu (Airport Code)
- Contrôle Non Destructif (French: Non Destructive Technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps sensing that such an approach is counterproductive, the conservative Finnish delegation to the Commission on Narcotic Drugs rejected the conclusions of the INCB's 1997 report.
The issue was raised by Ms Ruth Dreifuss in a meeting with Iranian Interior Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar on the sidelines of the 55th session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs in Vienna, Austria.