The Medicare Advocacy Project, a joint effort of the Alzheimer's Association and the American Bar Association Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly, was instrumental in advocating for the new CMS policy.
What does CLPE stand for?
CLPE stands for Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLPE
We have 6 other meanings of CLPE in our Acronym Attic
- Central Liverpool Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Campaign for Labour Party Democracy (UK)
- Cleft Lip and Palate Deformity
- Continuing Local Preacher Development (UK)
- Crystal Lake Park District (est. 1921; Crystal Lake, IL)
- Chip Level Post Detection Integration (algorithm)
- Center for Low Power Electronics
- Centre de Loisirs de la Petite Enfance (French: Early Childhood Leisure Center)
- Centre for Literacy in Primary Education (UK)
- Certified Latent Print Examiner (International Association for Identification)
- Cross Linked Polyethylene (foam)
- Cross-Layer Protocol Engineering
- Cleft Lip/Palate-Ectodermal Dysplasia Syndrome
- Civil Liberties Public Education Fund
- Cotswold Line Promotion Group (rail transport; UK)
- City of London Phonograph and Gramophone Society
- Coalition for Local Public Health
- Council of Large Public Housing Agencies
- Center for Local Public Health Services (Missouri Department of Health; Jefferson City, MO)
- Canadian Literary Periodicals Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Bar Association Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly has published Keep Talking, Keep Listening: Mediating Nursing Home Care Conflicts which provides insight on the nursing home setting, the spectrum of disputes arising in long term care, and state of the art alternative dispute resolution.
They are the ones who get recovered against," says Charles Sabatino, the assistant director of the American Bar Association's Commission on Legal Problems of the Elderly.