What does COCME stand for?
COCME stands for Commission on Continuing Medical Education (American Academy of Family Physicians)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)
- Congressional Oversight Committee on Labor and Employment (The Philippines)
- Chinese Overseas Christian Mission (UK)
- Code Officials Conference of Michigan
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Coastal Ocean Currents Monitoring Program
- Certified Ostomy Care Nurse
- Chief of Contracting Office
- Coaxial Colinear (antenna)
- Collaborative Computing
- Common Objects in Context (database)
- Company Owned Company Operated (petroleum industry)
- Components, Objects, Cartridges and Others
- Comrades of Children Overseas (charity, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK)
- Conditional Convertible (finance)