Outside of AACC, he is Secretary/ Treasurer of the Commission on Accreditation in Clinical Chemistry (COMACC) and President of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry (ABCC).
What does COMACC stand for?
COMACC stands for Commission on Accreditation in Clinical Chemistry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COMACC
- Commander, Alaskan Air Command
- Commander, Allied Air Forces Central Europe
- Colegio Mexicano de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología Pediátrica, AC (Mexico)
- Compagnie Martiniquaise de Bâtiment (French: Building Company of Martinique)
- Construction Mayennaise Artisanale du Batiment (French construction company)
- Central Oregon Motorcycle and ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) Club
- Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China, Ltd. (est. 2008; Shanghai, China)
- Common Accident
- Coordinate Modal Assurance Criterion
- Commander, Air Combat Command
- Communication Accessories Ltd
- College of Marketing and Design (Dublin, Ireland)
- College of Media Arts Design (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Conference on Management of Data
- Coalition Malienne des Droits de l'Enfant (French: Malian Coalition for the Rights of the Child)
- Commander, Allied Forces Central Europe
- Commander, Air Force Forces
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander, Air Force Office of Special Investigations