What does CASI stand for?
CASI stands for Commission on Accreditation & School Improvement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASI
We have 92 other meanings of CASI in our Acronym Attic
- Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq (UK)
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute
- Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Center for Aerospace Information
- Center for the Advance Study of India (University of Pennsylvania)
- Centro Applicazione e Studi Informatici (Italy)
- Chili Appreciation Society International, Inc.
- Civil Aviation Security Inspector
- Cognitive Abilities Screening Instrument
- Colorado Advanced Software Institute (Colorado State University)
- Commodore Advance Sciences, Inc.
- Compact Airborne Spectographic Imager
- Computer-Aided Self-Administered Interview
- Computer-Assisted Self-Interview
- Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Comprehensive Addiction Severity Index for Adolescents
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Automation
- Connecticut Alarm and Systems Integrators Association (est. 1974)
- Çanakkale Sanayicileri ve Isadamlari Dernegi (Turkey)
- Computer-Assisted Security Investigative Analysis Tool (National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crimes)