She stated to the National Iraqi News Agency (NINA) "The Parliamentary Commission of Integrity decided to go on endorsing the three laws which are The Commission of Integrity Law, The Financial Supervision Council as well as General Inspectors Law.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Commission of Integrity (Iraq)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Coast Orbital Insertion (NASA)
- Coastal Ocean Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
- College of Informatics (various universities)
- Coloboma of Iris, Choroid, and Retina
- Comando Operativo Interforze (Italian: Operational Interforces Command)
- Comité Olimpico Internacional (Spanish: International Olympic Committee)
- Commencement of Injection (auto engine)
- Commission de l'Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Commission; various nations)
- Commission Océanographique Intergouvernementale (French: Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission; UNESCO)
- Committee on Information
- Committee on Infrastructure (India)
- Committee on Instruction
- Communications Operating Instruction
- Community of Influence (real estate)
- Community of Interest
- Community Options Inc.
- Community Outreach, Inc. (Oregon)
- Competition of Ideas (Ministry of Defense; UK)
- Complément d'Objet Indirect (French: Indirect Object; grammar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi parliament wrapped up its 18th session on Sunday evening after it agreed to host the chief of Iraq's Commission of Integrity on Monday, according to a legislator from the al-Iraqiya bloc.
Baghdad (NINA) -The Anti-Briber team within the Office of the Commission of Integrity in Najaf was able to capture a Colonel, director of AL Najaf police department for training and delegations, red-handed with briber.